Saturday, August 24, 2013

Peer 11 Student Library Advocacy Survey

Colleagues/

While I will continue my own efforts, I am requesting your assistance in identifying  all candidates for my _Student Library Advocacy_ blog


I have decided to primarily focus my investigation of Student Library Advocacy on the Iowa State University Peer 11 institutions.

In addition to ISU, the Peer 11 institutions are:
  • Michigan State University
  • North Carolina State University
  • Ohio State University
  • Purdue University
  • Texas A&M University
  • University of Arizona
  • University of California at Davis
  • University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
  • University of Minnesota at Twin Cities
  • University of Wisconsin at Madison
I have created a new SurveyMonkey survey  at 


and request assistance in identifying appropriate items for each:

Peer 11 Institution

> Institution

Programs

> Conference(s)
> Seminar(s)
> Webinar(s)
> Other

Publications

> Article(s)
> Paper(s)
> Presentation(s)
> Other

NOTE: ALL Submissions are Anonymous

Please copy and paste the name and web address for each entry, if available.

Thanks For Your Assistance !
Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University
152 Parks Library
Ames IA 50011 

No comments:

Post a Comment