Humber Libraries strives to encourage, maintain and exchange dialogue between library staff and Humber’s diverse student population through its commitment to the development of a Student Library Advisory Council.
The goals of SLAC are to:
- Help identify and prioritize gaps in library services to improve the overall student experience.
- Be a forum for students to give feedback to the library on service expectations.
- Create a positive, inclusive and collaborative relationship between the student community and Humber Libraries.
- Impart SLAC members with a greater understanding of research, collections, information literacy and library services.
- Increase student awareness of the library by being ambassadors for their programs.
- Give SLAC members the opportunity to gain volunteer experience and explore their professional and creative potential within a college environment.
2013-2014: To be announced.
Join SLAC >
Current News and Projects >
Contact SLAC >
Source and Links Available At: